As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
We celebrate our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future. Activities of our Chapter include:
- A grade level focus that allows Mothers and Daughters to enjoy cultural enrichment experiences together in Musical Theatre, Ballet, Opera, Symphony, Dramatic Theatre and Museums.
- Hosting and Attending Holiday Philanthropy Fair
- Hosting and Attending Mother/Daughter Tea
- Hosting and Attending Senior Presentation
- Learning Table Etiquette and Tea Traditions
- Learning Basic Etiquette and Hostessing Skills Throughout the Six-Year NCL Experience